james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: James build
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:18:37 GMT
> I'm trying to build the latest dist but running into some odd errors
> perhaps someone can point me to the right direction as I'm obviously
> missing something really simple here.

> I have all the jars (mail, activation and junit) in the lib dir but for
> some reason it keeps on telling me they are not there!

Under what names?  The ones it looks for, at this time, are:

  activation.jar
  mail-1.3.1.jar
  junit-3.7.jar

Those change whenever we update which versions we use.  For example, junit
is currently at v3.8.1, whereas we're still using junit v3.7 (feel free to
update your build file if you wish to use a different version).

	--- Noel