james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Mail to <tau@tntsb.com> Quarantined
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:14:19 GMT

I'm getting spammed by this kind of thing (below) everytime I post, can we
unsubscribe this person?
I personally believe that this is as anti-social as requesting a read
receipt from a list.
We only have their word that this isn't an attempt to harvest addresses.

Sorry but, to coin a phrase,it's doing my absolute head in.

----- Forwarded by Danny Angus/SLC on 22/10/2003 05:11 PM -----
|         |           Antejunk         |
|         |           <antejunk@antejun|
|         |           k.com>           |
|         |           22/10/2003 04:15 |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Danny_Angus@slc.co.uk
                        |
  |       cc:
                        |
  |       Subject:  Mail to <tau@tntsb.com> Quarantined
                              |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Antejunk has quarantined your mail due to suspected spam content.

Mail sent to: tau@tntsb.com
Subject: JDK 1.3 vs 1.4 (was: RE: Excluding DNS entries from lookup?)
Date sent: 22/10/2003 17:16

To release the mail to the recipient, please verify yourself as a valid
sender by clicking here

If you did not send this email, some spammers could be impersonating you to
send spam.

Learn more about spam and how to stop them with antejunk.

您寄出的電郵因為被懷疑含有群發郵件內容﹐已被隔離﹕

收件人: tau@tntsb.com
主題: JDK 1.3 vs 1.4 (was: RE: Excluding DNS entries from lookup?)
寄件日期: 22/10/2003 17:16

欲把郵件從隔離中送出﹐請按此處進行認證。

如果您不曾寄出此郵件﹐可能有人正冒用您的郵址寄出垃圾郵件。

欲了解如何用antejunk阻止垃圾郵件﹐請按此處。