james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <darr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CURRENT direction for James :-)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:57:27 GMT
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:26 pm, Jason Webb wrote:
> I can't remember the outcome of a recent conversation about what happens
> to V3
> Will the current head become a branch?
> Will the branch_2_1_fcs become the head?
>
> I would assume that next release will be 2.3 and include the latest
> Avalon as well.
> I hope to complete the user attribute work in the next 2 months (work
> and home pressures allowing)
>
> -- Jason

Hi Jason,

I've been doing a bit of tinkering of late on the Imap2 proposal codebase.
I've modified the Protocol testing so that I can specify tests for the
interaction of 2 (or more) concurrent sessions - handling these cases is the
main complexity in the imap implementation.

I'm holding off committing until I've faxed off my CLA - I'm sure this is
legally required, but mostly this is just to force me to get around to it ;).

I'd like to know where you got to with the persistent Imap store. There
doesn't seem to be anything new in the proposal in this regard. Maybe I can
help get this finished more quickly?
--
ciao,
Daz