james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Webb" ...@inovem.com>
Subject RE: Monitoring
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:12:09 GMT
James does have rudimentary JMX support at the moment, thanks to Avalon.
What James really needs is instrumentation points (or whatever) in the
code so whatever monitoring framework we use we can get useful data out.
However I think the implementing some of the RFC 2789 structures would
be a good idea as it would give future JMX implementations somewhere to
start.

-- Jason