james-server-dev mailing list archives

From kb <ja...@chorg.com>
Subject Possible to make standalone program with SMTP?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:55:25 GMT
Hello all,
	I came across the james project ... i need to write a program
	that is smtp enabled, and i was looking for some classes to do
	so.

	I saw package org.apache.james.smtpserver... and i am wondering
	.. is this all i need to have smtp functionality in a program ?
	For a variety of reasons it would be best for my project to run
	as one process, as opposed to sending mail to a running james
	server on the localhost ( i tried to change the spec, but no
	luck )

	So, to do SMTP only is or.apache.james.smtpserver all i need?