james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer <ddeb...@thoughtworks.net>
Subject Re: Merging branches and IMAP changes
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 05:56:41 GMT
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:54 am, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Darrell,
>
> I am planning to take some time, and may ask for help, to merge the v2
> branch back into MAIN.  Your IMAP changes have all been committed to MAIN.
> Do you have dependencies on changes that will be reverted?

Hi Noel.

As far as I'm aware, the only file that should cause me grief is build.xml,
since the version in HEAD has code for compiling proposal source (this was
removed at some stage before the branch, but I added it back into HEAD).

Other than that, I'm not depending explicitly on anything that's been changed
in HEAD since the branch. That said, I'll probably need to recreate the Imap
version of the config files (assuming there are mandatory changes), and fix
any other problems caused by divergence. Don't worry too much about breaking
things - I'm happy to correct any resultant problems.

cheers,
Daz