james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Sieve needs a home!
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:12:23 GMT
Noel,

I think I agree.  I would have said (even just going by the draft
guidelines that Greg put together) that this should just be a code
import under the current CLA with no requirement for going through the
Incubator, other than some form of statement from the James PMC that
they are comfortable that the description below is correct.

My 2cents worth.  Which is roughly 1.5 cents US after conversion.  (Now
I wait for someone clever to provide the exact figure :>).

Cheers,
	Berin