james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: newbie-question concerning classpath and debugging of customized mailets
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:36:24 GMT

In recent versions of James you may be able to place classes in
~james_home/apps/james/SAR-INF/classes and jars in
~james_home/apps/james/SAR-INF/lib

I really should know what the version was that first had that, but I guess
you'll just need to suck it and see.

d.
|         |           Frank-Michael    |
|         |           Böhle            |
|         |           <framiboe@yahoo.d|
|         |           e>               |
|         |           14/01/2004 12:02 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       James Developers List <server-dev@james.apache.org>
                              |
  |       cc:
                        |
  |       Subject:  newbie-question concerning classpath and debugging of customized mailets

Hi,
from the documentation I see, that I have to place
customized mailets/matchers into jar-files. That's
fine for deployment time. But I think it's not very
useful while developing and debugging. Is there any
possibility to place class-files somewhere reachable
for James (eg directly in the lib-Dir)?

REgards, Frank

viruses.