james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Sieve needs a home!
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:17:14 GMT

> Don't panic - Avalon is working a fast-track incubation of the
> MerlinDeveloper project at the moment which may help set some guidelines
> on how to absorb code into an existing community

Agreed, I've been lurking on at least one list where this is happening and
it looks like it is reasonably straightforward.

+1 to sieve sub-project championed by serge.

with this caveat... We should not restrict cvs access as in Jakarta, but
must have a single james-wide karma.

I believe that this ought to be discussed on general@ as it is largely
irrelevant to server-dev.

d.