james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Zhukov <zhu...@ukrpost.net>
Subject Re: [patch] Maildir + LDAP + SMTPACL + Virtual Domains
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:46:37 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>>Alex, are you not receiving your e-mail?
>>
>>Or not subscribed to the James Developers List?
>

> He was cc'ed on a number of the messages.  Besides which, I checked.  ;-)
>
> 	--- Noel

for some unknown reason i received everything from server-dev list
except discussion of my patch if you are admin of mailing list or you
know how to contact this person could you ask him to check if all posts
are delievered to my domain (@ukrpost.net mx=may.priocom.com)

i am an admin of my mail server so i checked logs if there were any
rejections and it appears there wasnt.

looks odd