james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Mailet API to support sub-folders?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:05:46 GMT

further to this, i'd tend to propose a new interface "FolderEnabledMailRepository" which extends
MailRepository by the addition of

void store(Mail mail, String folderPath);

in this case
store(Mail mail)

would delegate to store(mail,"INBOX"); or root or "/" or whatever the default part of the
folder system is judged to be.

this would allow folders to be specified if the repository supported it, and not break existing
use of non-folder repositories.

d.