james-server-dev mailing list archives

From j.m.vanber...@kpn.com
Subject [documentation] Overview of James
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:39:46 GMT
All,

I'm in the process of transferring my very limited knowledge of James to
other people in my team. To give them a quick overview of James I've come up
with the attached diagram. Could this be of any use for the James
documentation? In my opinion the James documentation on the website does a
decent job of describing the various components, but does not give a lot of
information on how the pieces fit together. A diagram showing the components
and how they are related can be helpful for a short introduction to James.

Comments are most welcome.

--
Jeroen