james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Status of and Plan for JAMES
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:44:41 GMT
> The JAMES.Apache.org site seems to say:
>        last test build was Oct 2003
>        next release scheduled for June 2003

There have been 15 test builds published since 2.1.3.  Perhaps too many, but
considerable development.  The raw change log from 2.1.3 until now has about
2300 line and is 85K in size.  The summary is considerably shorter, but
still amounts to over 200 commits in that branch alone.  At some point, I
guess we will have to summarize that for the change log.

Serge is working on the main site this weekend.

	--- Noel