james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Need location for new class: o.a.javamail or o.a.mailet
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 07:21:22 GMT
> > Related to the general issue we discussed on general@ regarding
> > org.apache.javamail, I have a new class, HostAddress,

> I reckon that if it isn't depended upon by any Mailet functionality
> it not be in Mailet.

It is an extension of a JavaMail class.  The Mailet API is currently
dependent upon JavaMail.  This class is a semantic dependency (it would be a
syntactic one if we were coding for JDK 1.5):

	Iterator getSMTPHostAddresses(String domainName);

is really:

	Iterator<HostAddress> getSMTPHostAddresses(String domainName);

So for now I will leave it in o.a.mailet.

	--- Noel