james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Merge Status
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:06:37 GMT
> Just as you know. I have not committed DSNBounce and its
> accompanying changes to RemoteDelivery.

> Because you are currently refactoring RemoteDelievery, I have
> decided to wait until after the merger, hope that is okay.

Actually, the merger is taking too long because I've been trying to do those
changes at the same time.  I've come to view that as a bad idea, and am
working on a much more straightforward merge, without the fixes, and will
apply the fixes and enhancements after I've gotten everything into CVS,
where we can collaborate.

	--- Noel