james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Some updates
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:14:59 GMT
I backported some of the code I was working on in the merger.  It was easy
to put it into v2 where I could test it.

Seems to be working nicely in my initial tests.  The RemoteDelivery change
might be clearest if you compare the current code with revision 1.33.4.14.

Please review.

In the morning, I hope to test and commit an update that permits:

  <mailet match="All" class="XMLVirtualUserTable">
     <!-- 1:1 mapping --|>
     <mapping>morgoth@middle-earth=sauron@mordor</mapping>
     <!-- 1:n mapping --|>

<mapping>istari@middle-earth=saruman@isengard;radigast;gandalf</mapping>
     <!-- DSN mapping --|>
     <mapping>boromir@osgilliath=error:550 Requested action not taken: no
such user here</mapping>
     <!-- regex based mapping --|>
     <mapping>*@osgilliath=regex:(.*)@osgilliath:${1}@minas-tirith</mapping>
     <!-- both standard and regex mapping --|>
     <mapping>ring@*=onering@mordor;regex:ring@(.*)@:ring@${1}</mapping>
     <!-- conditional regex mapping example --|>

<mapping>*@listserver=regex:(.*)-on@listserver:${1}-subscribe@listserver;

     </mapping>
  </mailet>

The targets should also work in JDBCVirtualUserTable.

I'm not aware of anything else for branch_2_1_fcs.  Would like to get some
testing on it, and then we can look to put out a version 2.2.0 release based
upon that branch while we immediately move forward with the merged code in
MAIN.

	--- Noel