james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Need location for new class: o.a.javamail or o.a.mailet
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:12:07 GMT

Noel wrote:

> Related to the general issue we discussed on general@ regarding
> org.apache.javamail, I have a new class, HostAddress,

What was the conclusion of the package name debate, I forgot already... :-)

I reckon that if it isn't depended upon by any Mailet functionality it not
be in Mailet.
If it depends upon James internals in any way it should go in o.a.j.
somewhere
However if, as I suspect, it is useful to both and depends soley upon
javamail stick it in o.a.javamail

d.

viruses.