james-server-dev mailing list archives

From astrograph <astrogr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: other place than /lib for jars?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:38:15 GMT
hi Steve,

thanks for the info - okay, in $PHOENIX_HOME/apps/james/SAR-INF/lib I
can put the jar which contains the custom mailet - but where to put jars
which contain libraries used by this mailet? If I put them in
$PHOENIX_HOME/apps/james/SAR-INF/lib ClassNotFound Errors are thrown...

with best regards

philipp