james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Freddy" <...@teccomm.les.inf.puc-rio.br>
Subject JAMES is stopping to process mails
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 02:29:06 GMT
Hi,
    I implanted a system that uses james to send mails.
    This error ocurred three times:
     james has stopped to process mails, the list of mails in the spool was growing up, but
no mail was processed or sended. We restart james and it start to process the mails again.
And we see no error messages...
    (to process a mail means: the mailet execute, and the mail go to the outgoing)

    We are sending a lot of emails via james (1 sometimes 2 for a second...).

    Do Somebody know what could happened? or how can I discovered what happened?
[]s
Freddy
Frederico Silva GuimarĂ£es
Tel: (21) 9952-1717