james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Fowler <Adam.Fow...@ideagen.co.uk>
Subject RE: Alex Zhukov's maildir patch and which CVS branch?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 14:08:27 GMT

> > I cannot find the message in the mailing list regarding
> Alex's patch.
>
> Look under
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=20

I really must be going blind in my old age. I'm not usually this dense,
honest!

> > Does anyone know where in CVS this resides? I've had a
> bimble through
> > the src dirs and could not find it, although I am on the
> MAIN branch.
>
> It isn't in CVS, yet.  It is on my list of things to commit.
>
> 	--- Noel

Ah righto thats fine then. If you don't mind I'll fiddle with the code
tonight and ensure it all works, then if there's any mods I've made to it
I'll submit all my changes as one mahoosive patch? Or should I create a
patch now for the config mods I've made then start work on the Maildir then
the LDAP stuff? Thats prolly more sensible isn't it? (Is this even possible
to acheive?)

Oh and I've spotted the contribute page. Cheers anyway! 8o)

Thanks,

Adam.

This email and any files attached is intended for the addressee only and may contain information
that is confidential and/or legally privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise
use this message, including any attachment, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify
this e-mail and any attachments to it to be virus free as we can take no responsibility for
any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by SurfControl E-mail Filter
software in conjunction with virus detection software.