james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Livingstone <mlivingst...@iprimus.com.au>
Subject James IMAP support
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 05:29:11 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have been lurking for a while. I am a documentation / beta tester
person for Mahogany and columba mail clients on Sourceforge and I need
a local IMAP server. If someone is working on it, I would be willing
to help beta test it.

Since at Uni next semester I am going to begin Java programming, I
would like a Java IMAP server.

Could you tell me just how useful is the IMAP support at present. I
just need something I can get mail from my ISP's POP server and access
locally via IMAP. At present I do not have domain although that might
come if I get broadband at a later stage.

Thanks,

MarkL