james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <se...@prestosports.com>
Subject Re: Putting version 2.2.0 release to bed
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:38:48 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> I believe they are all ready to be closed, as are JAMES-159 and probably
> some others, but I'd like confirmation so that we can call for a vote to
> release.
>
> Also, if folks would take a few minutes daily for the next week or so, and
> please close up issues that are resolved but not closed, that'd be great.
> It is just a tedious job, so if we could spread the pain, that'd be good.
> :-)

We also have a bunch of documentation that would be nice to update.
FAQs, instructions, etc...  Are we still using the xdocs stuff, and how
exactly do these get generated for the release as I thought they got
deleted on the 2.x branch.

--
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech >>> software . strategy . design >> http://www.lokitech.com