james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini" <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject RE: Putting version 2.2.0 release to bed
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:15:32 GMT
Regarding JAMES-159, I wasn't able to reproduce it using openssl as reported by the issuer.
After the successful handshake, I never got any answer for the "helo" sequence.

As I'm successfully using SMTPS in my production server since more than one year with 2.2.0ann,
and never had any problem with it, I would resolve the problem as "cannot reproduce", and
reopen it only if the issuer gives us some more info.

Vincenzo