james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Soren Hilmer <soren.hil...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Re: STARTTLS for JavaMail
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:18:12 GMT
Hi,

I am currently testing an early access release of JavaMail 1.3.2, and this
versions implementation of STARTTLS, does not work under JDK 1.3. with JSSE
1.0.2.
But this was rather as expected as the readme states it has only been tested
against JDK 1.4 and 1.5, and the SSL implementation has changed considerably
between the standalone JSSE's and the JDK bundled ones.

(Hope I am not violating some non-disclosure here, Bill)

--Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc.
R&D manager		Phone:	+45 70 27 64 00