james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: james-server/james-server failed
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:02:04 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>>Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.xdoclet.PhoenixXDoclet
>

>>Could someone please check if the jar file referenced
>>by /usr/local/gump/packages/phoenix-client.jar actually
>>contains org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.xdoclet.PhoenixXDoclet.
>

> I don't know what is in /usr/local/gump/packages, but *OUR* jar file
> contains:

Gump does not reference the jars in the james repository - instead its
building against the very latest current status of everything.  That way
you get an immediate impact assessment of any changes anywhere.  Anyway
- the issue appears to be with the james build file - not with gump.
I've added a alternative build definition and I'm currently sorting
dependencies but expect to have something that will turn out useful
information within a few days.

Steve.