james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: Cornerstone rework - CDI enablement in progress.
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:56:27 GMT
Issac,

Yup yup, I am still on it :-)

I have reworked many of the comps in Cornerstone.
I plan to roll them into FtpServer ahead of James (easy to iron out bugs
there)

- Paul

--
ThoughtWorks - recruiting Java/.Net OSS* Architects/Developers worldwide
Speak to the ThoughtWorker(s) you know best/longest about ThoughtWorks..

* Also recruiting non-OSS developers, PMs, BAs, Agilists, Testers