james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Brewin" <sbre...@synsys.com>
Subject RE: V2.2.1 status?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:52:24 GMT
Serge Knystautas wrote:

> There were no major complaints, although it was unclear if anyone had
> actually tried the 2.2.1 RC1.  Assuming there are no
> complaints, we will
> probably push that out, but Noel should weigh-in as he was
> leading this
> release.
In the case of fetchmail, there was a bug in 2.2.1 which a number of people
encountered. A fix was included in 2.2.1 RC1 and since then people have been
pointed in that direction when they have asked. Others have helpfully
chipped in by pointing to RC1 as the solution, so I assume that this fix
works.

I haven't seen any comments about other aspects of RC1.

-- Steve