james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Test SVN migration
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:49:07 GMT
Danny Angus wrote:
> Seems to work for me, I didn't get it, but browsing through I think
> I see all the tags and branches I'd expect to see in cvs.  And more
> or less all the files.

And I find it even easier to find previous versions, since we can browse the
tags, whereas with CVS, much of the older stuff appears only in attics.

> All this and ApacheCon too, how does he do it?

Actually, Sander did the conversion.  I did the import.  Serge sent the
e-mail.  :-)  And being at ApacheCon is about working on ASF related
activities, from my perspective.  I am actually viewing the presentations as
a secondary benefit to being here.  Of course, they are the primary reason
for many other people, and there are a lot of great presentations going on.
:-)

	--- Noel