james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Test SVN migration
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:00:34 GMT
Awesome.
Well Done Noel.
Seems to work for me, I didn't get it, but browsing through I think I see
all the tags and branches I'd expect to see in cvs. And more or less all
the files.

All this and ApacheCon too, how does he do it?

d.
|         |           Serge Knystautas |
|         |           <sergek@lokitech.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           15/11/2004 03:39 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       server-dev@james.apache.org
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                        |
  |       Subject:  Test SVN migration

Noel has done a test migration of James CVS code to SVN.  It's available
at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/james

If anyone can give it a test and confirm it worked, we'll hopefully cut
over soon.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501