james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: CVS locked down ... migrating to Subversion now
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:16:24 GMT

Great stuff Noel, once again you're the man.
d.

|         |           "Noel J. Bergman"|
|         |           <noel@devtech.com|
|         |           >                |
|         |           30/11/2004 12:45 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |

  |       cc:
                                        |
  |       Subject:  CVS locked down ... migrating to Subversion now

The migration to Subversion is happening tonight.  With a bit luck, it will
be done by the time most of you read this e-mail.

This does NOT change the fact that trunk/ is the experimental area, and
that
stable development is in branch_2_1_fcs.  I can move things around to
change
that, but the real task is to get my merged code into a branch, see what
further merger needs to happen, and then move all of that into trunk/.

             --- Noel

viruses.