james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "J Aaron Farr" <fa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Repositories
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:59:10 GMT
> The database repositories are simple to deal with as we (James) own the
> code. My main issue is with the Cornerstone file: repositories as they are
> "owned" by the Avalon project. I would like to make changes to these, but
> I need to know if we are still going to be going forward with
> Cornerstone/Avalon or whatever.

Cornerstone has been moved to Excalibur.  SVN is at:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk/cornerstone/

I'm fairly certain that if James wants either access or even ownership of
Cornerstone, something can be worked out.  Last I heard, Paul Hammant was
working on refactoring the Cornerstone code so it wasn't so coupled to
Avalon and couple be used with PicoContainer.

jaaron