james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "J Aaron Farr" <fa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Repositories
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:06:54 GMT

Cornerstone isn't necessarily "alive and well" but it is accessible.  We
moved it to Excalibur so that there would at least be somebody watching
over it.  However, if James would rather take it over, I don't think
anyone in Excalibur will complain too much.

If your interested in doing much with Cornerstone, I would seriously
suggest someone post a note to Paul since he was the last working on it
and had some plans on resurrecting it.

jaaron