james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: site process
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:22:20 GMT
Serge Knystautas wrote:

> Steve Brewin wrote:

<snip/>

> My 2 cents is that the tools to manage the website are crippling
> efforts to keep them up to date.  I've been trying to think of a way
> to use confluence or the wiki to provide a source of the docs, then
> regularly publish updates out to the webserver for static viewing, but
> dunno... I haven't figured out anything great.  I love confluence, but
> had enough political issues with JIRA that I learned to bide my time. :)

+1 to using Confluence.  I play with it a little this past week thinking
its going to be just another wiki on steriods.  I kinda looked down on
it but its really powerful.  I'd like to see Confluence being used here
as well however I'll wait for it too.

BTW I don't know what I would do without JIRA.  I would be lost.  The
tool is indispensible to me now.

Alex