james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: CVS locked down ... migrating to Subversion now
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 04:01:07 GMT
> What is the procedure for publishing the site from svn?

Once we have got the new site published to svn, we will want to (a) make
sure that we have everything we need in there --- which I am fairly sure is
not the case at the moment, although the differences are minor.  Then we'll
want to do a checkout, and thereafter we'll be able to run svn up.  Just
like with CVS.

We should also setup a place to hold the files that go into our dist/
locations, under www.apache.org and cvs.apache.org: KEYS, HEADER.html,
README.html.  Right now, those are in server/.

	--- Noel