james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject site process
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:26:52 GMT
Regarding the website & docs,
Any opinions on whether it would be a good or poor idea to use Maven, does
anyone prefer forrest, should we stick with plain-old xsl  ...
this is not a proposal or a vote, just a request for comments.
Please note this isn't a call for evangelisation, lets hear if the
commiters have an opinion.
Once I've gauged the mood I'll make a proposal.

d.

viruses.