james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Rebolo" <dani...@adinet.com.uy>
Subject INSERT AN EMAIL WITH MYSQL
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:11:43 GMT
I receive mails from JAMES server and in the LocalDelivery I pass each mail
to a program I'm doing that process it and then, I want to give that mail
back to JAMES in order JAMES can manage the delivery to remote servers (only
remote delivery , no local delivery) for me.
Is there a problem if I make a SQL statement (INSERT statement) in the spool
table directly from my program indicating JAMES a mail es ready for delivery?
If I put a registry in the spool table (a mail), does JAMES process it without
any problems? or JAMES has a logical procedure that has for example a queue
in memory with the mail's names that exist in the table? (if yes.. is more
complex)
I hope you can help me to solve this question.
Tanks
Daniel
Montevideo-Uruguay
Daniel Rebolo