james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Laumond ...@motet.dk>
Subject Verification of sent mails
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:07:08 GMT
Hi,

We have created a mailet for sending bulk mails. When
all mails have been sent via the bulk mailet it should
respond with a receipt email containing a list of the
recipients and whether each recipient 'received' the
email or not. By 'received' I mean sent from the mail
server succesfully.

Are there any way to verify that the emails has been
sent succesfully so I can create a receipt email like
this? I thougt a bit about modifying the LocalDelivery
and RemoteDelivery mailets and store the state
information there but I am not really sure whether
this is the way to go.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create this
receipt email?