james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Mailing List Manager
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:38:21 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> How many folks are using the mailing list manager(s)?  If so, which one(s)?
>
> I had been using both the old AvalonListServ anad Mark Imel's extensible
> command-based list server, but have just switched entirely to the latter.
>
> We do need to see some further development there, e.g., support for
> moderated subscriptions (easier) and moderated posts (a bit more work).

Want to write out some requirements in the wiki?

I've been working on making matchers able to return multiple Collections
as supposedly supported in the spec but never implemented.  I also hope
to do a hibernate spool impl at some point, but that'll have to be
hosted elsewhere until things change. :)

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501