james-server-dev mailing list archives

From radjesh <rad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is deployment of WAR file possible in Apache James ?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:53:19 GMT
Hi,
     I built my application as a JAR file and placed it in James. When i start James server
it is running fine, when i build my application as a WAR file and run James Server, it says
it cannot load the mailets as it cannot identify the mailets location although i have specified
it correctly in config.xml. Can WAR file be deployed in James. Can somebody please help?
Thanks in advance
Rajesh

...life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
   Good Day