james-server-dev mailing list archives

From radjesh <rad...@yahoo.com>
Subject James is not identfying the mailboxes
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:07:42 GMT
Hi,
     I created some mailboxes in Apache James and sent some test mails, For  a while everything
was working fine, all the mailboxes were receiving mails. But after some time the mails were
not going to their respective mailboxes and instead were going to 'address-error' mailbox.
Is it that James is not able to identify the mailboxes. Can anyone shed more light on this.
Any little help ismost appreciated

Thanks in advance
Rajesh

...life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
   Good Day