james-server-dev mailing list archives

From radjesh <rad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is there any way to know that James sever is up?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:17:52 GMT
Hi,
    Is there any way to know that James server is running or if its not running then anyway
to know that? say like when someone logs in to a system it should say that James is running
or if its down then when someone logs in to a system it should say that James is not running,
something like that. Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Rajesh

...life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
   Good Day