james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: CommandListServFooter html email bug fix
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:15:54 GMT
Daniel,

Thanks.  :-)

Coincidentally, I found this same bug last week, and was comparing the code
from CommandListservFooter with that in AddFooter, since I had fixed this
same bug there in revisions 108548 (branch) and 108549 (trunk).

Comparing revision 108546 of AddFooter.java with revision 109067 of
CommandListservFooter, it appears that they share the same origin.
Accordingly, my thought is to copy over the fixes from 188548 to
CommandListservFooter, while preserving the regex matching instead of the
matching in AddFooter.

There was another bug, which you didn't catch:

  new StringSubstitution("<br />" + getFooterHTML() + "</body</html>");

should have been:

Note the incorrect "<body" in the first snippet.

I'm committing this change.  Would you mind taking a look at it?  Also, I'll
try to get your other list serv change posted.

    --- Noel