james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject Re: svn commit: r161683 - james/server/branches/branch_2_1_fcs/src/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/SMTPHandler.java
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:02:38 GMT
Yes ;) now it is done.

I also did the same for some other stuff I had committed to branch_2_1_fcs: they are now ok
also in trunk.

I made a correction to trunk's build.xml in order to handle the BouncyCastle jars: org.apache.james.security.KeyHolder

was not compiling. But there is still something not compiling in trunk, because some classes
seem to be missing. I'm not
able to figure out what is going on

More generally, I browsed here and there comparing trunk and branch_2_1_fcs, and I think that
there are a *lot* of
things missing. Just analysing matchers and mailets the missing stuff is as follows:

missing in trunk:
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.CommandListservFooter
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.CommandListservManager
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.CommandListservProcessor
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.DnsBounce
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.FromRepository
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.ICommandListservManager
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.XMLVirtualUserTable
    org.apache.james.transport.mailets.listservcommands.*
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.AbstractQuotaMatcher
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.AbstractStorageQuota
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.RecipientIsOverFixedQuota
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.CommandListservMatcher

functionally (?) different:
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.GenericRegexMatcher
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.InSpammerBlacklist
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.RecipientIsRegex
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.SenderInFakeDomain
    org.apache.james.transport.matchers.SenderIsRegex

I'm afraid that the two versions have diverged a lot, and as I consider trunk/head as not
tested at all (I think nobody
is in production with it), we have to follow Danny's recent "[PROPOSAL]" that branch_2_1_fcs
as is should evolve into
James next major version.

All this unless I've been looking into the wrong SVN stuff :)

Vincenzo