james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] POJO pattern
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:33:07 GMT
On Apr 11, 2005 3:38 PM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
> +1 to general idea.  Didn't think that there was much of a debate on it.
> Details, details, details ... :-)

Well there was an idea expressed that work couldn't begin until an
approach was agreed, and that we weren't approaching consensus. This
vote has shown that we can agree on something. Hopefully it should be
enough to allow people to start making changes, and making them
progressively so that we can move towards the controversial aspects by
actually achieving the uncontentious ones, not just talking about
them..

I hope that the commiters who voted +1 will now start to make changes
and commit them.

d.