james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL]
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:38:56 GMT
All,

*THIS IS NOT A VOTE* Please would you review the following proposal,
*before* I ask for a vote on this too.

I propose a Vote of Thanks to Noel J Bergman for the outstanding
service he has provided, and continues to provide the James project.

I further propose that we believe it is unreasonable to expect Noel to
shoulder the burden of completing the merge of branch_2_1_fcs and
HEAD.

I therefore further propose that branch_2_1_fcs be made HEAD and
evolved into James next version, and that HEAD be moved into an
archive branch from which specific items can be merged as and when
required.

I suggest the following options:

[ ] +1 I agree that branch_2_1_fcs as is should evolve into James next
major version
[ ] +0 I abstain
[ ] -1  I believe that HEAD and branch_2_1_fcs should merge, I am
prepared to undertake this work.