james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] POJO pattern
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:21:37 GMT
On 4/12/05, Steve Brewin <sbrewin@synsys.com> wrote:
> Danny Angus wrote:
>
> > Result after 24 hours,
>
> 24 hours! Where did it say that?

Nowehere, it was 24 hours.
The votes cast represented an absolute majority of those entitled to
vote, and as discussed before (quite a long time ago admittedly)
voting is by majority.

Code changes can be vetoed, and you can make a proposal of your own at any time.

My intention was not to impose anything on anyone, just to try to
clarify what I saw as the only consensus being approached and
crystalise it into some kind of direction.

If I have misrepresented that consensus *please* make a proposal based
upon your code example to clarify the point.

d.