james-server-dev mailing list archives

From <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Applying for committer status
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 14:45:39 GMT
> > I'm writing this to let you know I'm interested in gaining
> > this role in this project.
>
> Stefano,
>
> Thats good. What you have to do is show that you can work with us.
> Carry out your plans, and submit patches, once we trust you
> someone will nominate you.

I thought I was already doing this ;-)

Btw, Is there a better modus operandi for me to submit my ideas and work?

I sent a message about "RemoteDelivery and DSN Notifications" on May, the
2nd but received no answer: how should I get this sort of silence? Is there
interest for a full ESMTP-DSN compliance in James? I asked questions about
the same topic on April, the 3rd ("Re: Current Issues    - > RE: Gateway
Authentication") but the only answer I received has been from Serge and he
din't care of DSN (IIRC).

Ps: I will submit my work on S/MIME mailets soon as these are isolated
mailets not altering the core but my DSN support changes needs changes in
the James core.

Stefano