james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Call for Committers :-)
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 17:10:15 GMT
> > > I'm not a committer
> > Keep working.  You could be.  :-)
> I'll be, for sure :-)

I hope so.  You and others.  It has been too long since we've seen such a
group of new, enthusiastic, contributors.  Anyone who is interested in
becoming a Committer is enthusiastically welcomed.

So don't get some of my messages wrong.  I *love* seeing the new enthusiasm.
I'm only trying to interject into the discussion that many of the issues
have really been discussed before, even if the code doesn't reflect where we
all want to go.  We just need more volunteers to help pull the wagon.  :-)

We also have a lot of existing code that needs to be worked over a bit and
merged.  Would love to have some folks looking at that, too.

	--- Noel