james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: New Mailet API - Was Re: what competition is doing
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 16:53:51 GMT
> I was thinking more along the lines of having an 'else' like clause
> but ! support would be a plus too.

OK, guys ... before you go all crazy in the XML ... :-)

Two things:

  - Consider a BSF processor for advanced uses.  That
    should provide a generic mechanism for doing as
    much advanced logic flow as one might want.

  - Someone PLEASE take a look at getting jsieve setup
    so that we can do a deployment with and the new code.

I don't know how much time Steve has, but he should be able to help with
that effort.

	--- Noel