james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Call for Committers :-)
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 17:28:41 GMT
> > We also have a lot of existing code that needs to be worked
> > over a bit and merged.  Would love to have some folks looking
> > at that, too.

> Can you provide more informations on this code?

Look in JIRA for existing patches.  We also have some in archives.

Alex Zhukov contributed a lot of great stuff that with a bit of work would
make great additions to JAMES.  We have code for a maildir repository, some
code for additional fast-fail, improved LDAP support, bayesian matcher, etc.

It would be great to see Alex working on becoming a Committer, too.  :-)  He
is one of more vocal commentors lately about POJO changes, but has also
contributed (as you can see) in other areas.

	--- Noel